Unchained Unchained

Well done, keep up the great work.

jlorp responds:

I'll try :) Thanks a lot guy

Sarcastic Bounce Collab Sarcastic Bounce Collab

These guys need to learn how to animate! I mean, C'mon!

Pahgawk responds:

vte 5 pls guyyss. thisis my frst animate

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

I'm not really a fan of this type of humor but I truly love it in this animation. Great job guys. Happy New year and shiz.

GemCraft Labyrinth GemCraft Labyrinth

Amazing Game

This game is truly challenging and amazing. The graphics are very nice, the sound effects are subtle and work very well with the graphics. The upgrades are great and the gem compositions are challenging yet fun to play around with. Your hard work comes through in this game, I haven't played the prequels yet but I'm about to start.

To all those people who are crying about the fact that you have to "pay", show some respect to the artist/s who work extremely hard to make these games. Artists have to eat also...

Bieber Metamorph Bieber Metamorph

Haha

The interface is a little weird but the concept his hysterical.

Jellyfish jump! Jellyfish jump!

I like it

I like the concept, it's oddly addicting for me at least. It has a lot of glitches and I think the little boxes should be replaced with maybe bubbles. Also, maybe change the star prize to a delicious fish bowl. Other then that, keep up the good work.

DC Adjust - TheMountainsOfMan DC Adjust - TheMountainsOfMan

Good stuff

The music quality is nice, it's a steady rhythmic beat and the beats hold long enough to enjoy them and then right when you're ready to hear something new, the next beat sequence comes and I enjoyed that. Great work.

I zoned out while listening to this and it was pretty epic.

Tin Man Tin Man

Great Job

I love the style. The colors work nicely and the theme is great. Keep up the good work.

AmericanRobot responds:

Thanks man. I really tried to limit my color pallet on this one. Glad to hear it was mostly successful.

Pico Day 2D/3D Pico Day 2D/3D

Great Job!

I really like it, the styrofoam was a great idea, it really gives it depth as well as the added perspective you did with the posing and background. I'd put that on my wall.

SirKillington responds:

Thanks, I really appreciate it. My favorite one to do was the Tankmen, 8 pieces in all, heh.

Pico is a kid. Pico is a kid.

Nice job

I enjoy the pose and the coloring, it has a lot of personality.

BizarroJoe responds:

Oh, thank you! Actually, working the way I'm trying now, "drawing" and "colouring" are, in fact, the same thing... I draw main, coloured shapes and build detail up from there... I suppose I needed a new method of work.